Our goal is to unite you with your Dream Dress!
We set aside at least 90 minutes for your personal bridal styling session, and do require an appointment.
Since our gowns are all off-the-rack, come to see us when you are ready to find yours!
Some brides need their gown in a jiffy, or find their dream dress a year before their wedding-- and we here for both!
During your appointment, you will work with your own awesome personal bridal stylist who is dedicated to helping you find your Dream Dress.
We will have gowns in mind prepared for you before your visit, based on our Vision call to confirm your appointment.
Be ready to leave with your dream gown!
We welcome brides to bring a small supportive team of people whose opinion you value most, and welcome up to TWO guests with each bride.
Keeping the group small allows us to most focus on serving you best!
While we are a family-friendly store, children can be a distraction. In our experience, children also get bored quickly.
As such, we strongly encourage you to leave the kids at home and let yourself focus on wedding dress magic!
Gown Shop + Alterations in our Mission, KS location.
Our location is STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT, so we may serve you best!
- Minutes from North Johnson County/ Overland Park, KS
- 15-20 minutes from Downtown, Kansas City MO
- 1 hour from Topeka, KS
- 2 hours from Columbia, MO
- 2.5 hours from Jefferson City, MO
- 3 hours from Omaha, NE
- 3 hours from Wichita, KS
- 4 hours from Saint Louis, MO
We have bridal gowns size 0-28, and maintain an extensive inventory for a body-positive experience for brides petite to plus size.
Most of our gowns cannot be found elsewhere and are not available for reorder from the designers.
Our gowns are ALL under $1,500!
We offer the best designers and service and believe bridal should always be accessible and personal.
Most of our gowns are under $1,000, and have options for brides of all budgets!
- When you book your appointment, you are reserving a space in our boutique that is no longer available to other brides. Our private appointments are in high demand, and your advanced notice will allow us to try and fill that appointment time.
- If cancellation is necessary for ANY reason, we require that you cancel at least 48 hours in advance. Any cancellation or reschedule made less than 48 hours of your exact appointment time will result in a $50 cancellation fee.
- You can cancel by calling (leaving a voicemail that is time-stamped no less than 48 hours of your appointment time), text, email, or clicking the “cancel appointment” button in the confirmation email sent to you prior to your appointment.
- We require a credit card to hold your appointment time. Upon entering your credit card information on our website contact page, you agreed to our cancellation policy. Cancellation fees will be charged to the card on file.
We want you to have the most fun while you are here, and to be clear-headed to focus on this important decision. So, no alcohol is permitted in our boutique… but you can go out after you find your Dream Dress to celebrate!
Wear nude panties that won’t show through dresses and shapewear for a smooth fit.
Avoid heavy make-up, spray tans, and perfumes to help keep our gowns clean!
Money is “green love!” We accept cash, checks, or credit cards.
Dresses and all accessories must be paid for in full at the time you choose your gown.
We can split your payments over 3 months for $50 payment plan fee.
All sales are final. We do not accept returns and/or refunds for any reason; this includes any payments on a payment plan if a bride decides not to pursue the dress, wedding, or any other reason.
Alterations are to be expected most of the time, and we provide the BEST personal alterations services. And each alteration is an additional cost.
We do not. However, we have a great relationship with some local boutiques that we are happy to refer you to!
We receive new gowns weekly and have the most current collection of designer gowns for the BEST prices in the Kansas City Area.
We offer a one-on-one experience in a private space and therefore are comfortable being mask optional.
Totally, we adore and support all LOVE!